What is SFAL?
Semiconductor Fabless Accelerator Lab (SFAL), is a K-Tech CoE for Fabless community.
An initiative funded by the Department of Electronics, IT, Bt and S and T of Government of Karnataka through its Karnataka Innovation Technology Society (KITS), in collaboration with India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) towards developing and enhancing the fabless ecosystem in India.
Focus of SFAL is around enabling fabless startups, across India and encourage creation and development of Products/IPs from India.
- EDA Access – Architecture – GDSII – Tapeout
- Access to FPGA + eASIC
- MPW Test Shuttle Support
- Discounted support for Post Si-Test, VIPs
- Special incentives for women-led startups
- 9, 12, 15, 18 months Incubation / Acceleration project cycles
- Co-Working Space for full/limited team across Bengaluru
- Benefits from Govt. grants & initiatives
- Create IPs & products from India
- Contribute to Nation’s goals
- Professional/Business Connects
- Mentors & Industry Experts
- Fund Raise
- Local Infrastructure
- Technical Support
Basic asks from eligible companies helping them in selection for SFAL Programmes from new chips, IC, development.
Interested in SFAL?
IP / Product
Basic asks from eligible companies helping them in selection for SFAL Programs from new chips, IC, development.